Tic Tac Toe Glow
We set out to make the best Tic Tac Toe game for your mobile device. And we think we have done just that.
- First, it has awesome explosions and fireworks. Lots of ’em.
- Second, it includes bigger boards to play on than just the standard 3×3 grid. Take your gameplay to the next level with 5×5 and 7×7 boards. Go extreme.
- Third, our computer player rocks. It uses a predictive matrix combined with lots of mathematical goodness to give you a balanced fun game. It even talks to you with a sassy computerized robot voice.
The best news of all is this game is FREE and all future updates will be FREE too. Here’s the list of full features:
- One or Two Player with 12 Levels of Computer Play
- Play Classic 3×3 Tic Tac Toe where 3 in a row wins
- Play 5×5 Pro Board where 4 in a row wins
- Play 7×7 Extreme Board where 5 in a row wins
- Awesome glowing graphics and animations
- Killer fireworks, explosions, sounds, and music
- Game Awards – Classic Winner, Pro Winner, Extreme Winner, 2 Way Win, 3 Way Win – Collect them all!
- Winning Photo – Share directly to Facebook, Twitter, or E-mail
- Universal iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)
- Retina Display Graphics (iOS)
- Game Center Achievements (iOS)
- Google+ and GameCircle Achievements (Android)
- Android phones and tablets
HOW TO PLAY
Tic-tac-toe, also called noughts and crosses and X’s and O’s is a pencil-and-paper game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The X player usually goes first followed by the O player. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row will win the round. Win 3 rounds to win the game.
You can get huge score bonuses to boost your score to the top of the Leaderboard. You will receive an initial score based on a number of moves and the time it took to win. Each day you play, your score is multiplied by the number of days up to a maximum of 5. Each consecutive game you win, your score is multiplied by the number of wins up to a maximum of 5. That means when combined you can make your final score up to 10 times bigger!